Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm back- You Capture!

It's been awhile since I've done a You Capture and I'm not proud of that. BUT, I'm going to try my best to participate in every challenge and to use my actual camera. I've had it for awhile but haven't really become acquainted with it yet. So, this year I'm going to learn more about it and read some books on how to use it better. I'm really excited about this goal of mine.

So- here are my doorways. I tried to get creative with the "meaning" and angle and stuff, but these are what I came up with.

This is the view of my doorway from right up the stairs into the beginning of the kitchen . I LOVE the light fixture there. I think that's one of my favorites things about my house- all the light fixtures match.


This is the view from my front doorway. I love the snowman "Season's Greetings" I have hanging. And of course my husband felt it necessary to put the Bears chair right next to the door. It's actually the first thing he moved into the house. Our next door neighbors are Packers fans so you can imagine what that's like.
There you have it!! Go check out some more doorways over at Beth's!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh we have the snow thing going on here too. I like the creativity of the first photo.

    ReplyDelete