Thursday, October 7, 2010

You Capture- Faces

For as easy as this assignment could've been, I unfortunately didn't have a lot of time with my camera. Life got in the way, so I had to make do with my trusty cell phone camera. We celebrated our one year anniversary this weekend and we went back to the same restaurant we went to while on our honeymoon in Orlando. We were so excited when we saw they had one in Chicago and came up with this idea back then. I of course forgot, but my husband was kind enough to remind me, so off to The Palm we went. These are the faces of people excitedly waiting for their delicious meal:


Can you find any additional faces in these shots??


Give up???


There are some painted on the walls!!! Bonus! (The one to the right of my husband's head is Lou Piniella- Go Cubs!!) I wish I would've taken some better shots of some of them, but the ones I wanted would've involved me getting in the booth with some other patrons. I'm not sure if they would enjoy that.

Go get some more face time over here with Beth.






3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! We actually went to CHICAGO for our honeymoon 10 years ago, but I'm thinking that we wouldn't be able to find the places we ate down where we live now! Haha! Happy Anniversary and great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think of food when I think of Chicago. I have a long list of places I want to eat at if I ever go.

    Love the background on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Martina! Really like your blog & it's b/g design!

    ReplyDelete