Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Here I Am

Well, here I am! I've decided to join the blog world! It's a good way to keep friends and family in the know, meet new people and learn new things. I've already learned so much from the blogs I've been reading and I'm excited to have this "journal" and look forward to everything that comes along with it.

Why the blog name? Ever since the days of 110 film, I've always loved taking pictures. I have tons of pictures in albums from grade school through now, and countless pictures without albums or not even printed thanks to digital cameras and the ability to store. And- I recently became the proud owner of a Nikon DSLR! I'm so excited. Since I work in downtown Chicago, I've decided to try to make it a point to walk around on lunch and take pictures of the beautiful scenery. Especially while I can before winter comes. Ugh. So I tried to get a little creative with the name and BAM. Here we are.

So, I'll be writing often about things going on, things coming up and just life in general. I'm excited for this blog journey and thanks for coming along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment